With the fall season in full swing on Vancouver Island and as we begin to welcome our signature West Coast rainy weather, the temptation to stay indoors with your favorite hot drink and cozy up to a good book or movie may be calling to you. But whether you are a visitor to our beautiful Island or you’re lucky enough to call Victoria, B.C. home, we don’t want you to forget about the fun things there are to do year-round in this exciting city. Long or short, here are a just a few of the many activities we hope you’ll enjoy on your stay:
- BC Whale Tours has the largest and longest range Zodiacs in the whale watching industry
- Guides consist of international marine biologists and local naturalists who have worked in the industry and marine environments for many years
- View Transient Orca pods, migrating Humpback Whales, Grey Whales, and other marine animals that reside in our coastal waters
- Open 365 days a year
- Explore the Sunken Garden, Italian Garden, Mediterranean Garden and more
- Educational greenhouse tours and special seasonal events – something for everyone!
- Learn about Victoria history, culture, and cuisine
- 2-hour tour begins at the Victoria Public Market and includes stops at The Harmonious Gates of Interest, Fan Tan Alley, Market Square, Bastion Square, Trounce Alley, Government St., the Inner Harbour Causeway and Parliament Buildings.
- Included tastings feature the city’s most beloved foods
While you’re out and about taking in the sights and sounds of the city and surrounding areas, we at Pemberton Holmes hope you’ll consider having a look at the many real estate offerings in Victoria. One of our friendly and knowledgeable realtors would be happy to assist you in exploring all that our dynamic real estate market has to offer. To learn more, please visit our website today.
We look forward to hearing from you!