Buy your next home with Pemberton Holmes
Pemberton Holmes home buyer services are designed to protect you, the consumer. This is what you can expect if you are being represented by a Pemberton Holmes REALTOR®:
- Professional, competent service based on knowledge and experience
- A fiduciary duty to protect your assets and finances through a legal and regulatory framework of ethics and procedures
- Absolute integrity and honesty in all business dealings
- The utmost civility, co-operation, and fairness to all
- Personal and corporate accountability through compliance with CREA’s Standards of Business Practice
- Full disclosure of our working relationships, details of your transaction, and a commitment to transparency
- Strict avoidance of conflicts of interest and complete loyalty to the client
- Privacy and confidentiality in all aspects of our working relationships
Once you have decided what you are looking for in a home (this blog post might help), your Pemberton Holmes REALTOR® will be able to put together a list of homes in your desired neighbourhoods. Your REALTOR® will search out information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school, and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
When you are ready to make an offer, your Pemberton Holmes REALTOR® will assist you in making a contract that balances attractiveness to the seller with protection for you, and will negotiate the terms of your purchase to your satisfaction.
Once an offer is accepted, your REALTOR® will advise you on what happens next including the legal process of obtaining title and taking possession of your property, fees you can expect to pay, and who you will pay them to and when.
If you are thinking of moving to Victoria or purchasing a home anywhere on Vancouver Island and would like to use our home buyer services, please email us or give us a call at 1-800-665-5303 and we will be happy to introduce you to a real estate professional in your preferred area.